Milestones is the resource for connecting seniors and family caregivers to services.
Milestones will be the organization for assisting seniors and family caregivers to identify and access the services and resources for seniors to remain independent and self-sufficient.
When you need us, Milestones is there!
Covering Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties in Iowa.
- Providing support to seniors so they may live independently
- Helping coordinate home based community services
- Identifying resources and services
- Assisting people in accessing services
- Advocating for seniors and their caregivers
Milestones Area Agency on Aging, funded in part by the Federal Older Americans Act through the Iowa Department on Aging, does not discriminate based on age, race, color, gender, national origin, creed, religion, political beliefs, marital/family status, sexual orientation, genetic information or physical/mental disabilities in its employment practices or the provision of services except where it is a requirement of law.