Welcome to Milestones
Helping you and the people you care about age in place.
Milestones is one of six Area Agencies on Aging, designated by the Iowa Department on Aging, with the responsibility to provide aging information and assistance to Iowa seniors age 60 and older in a seventeen county area.
Milestones is your leading source for programs, services and information designed to help older adults and their families living in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties.
Where ever you are in the aging process, Milestones is the “go to place” for up-to-date, local aging information. Get the knowledge and resources to help you, or the person you care about, stay independent and connected.
When you need us, Milestones is there!
- Seniors - Get information on programs and services that help you remain independent in your own home.
- Family & Friends - Are you overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities? We have information to help you.
- Make a difference - Volunteer. Make a donation.
- Stay Connected - Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest news, announcements and events monthly.
Burlington Office509 Jefferson Street
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 752-5433 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (319) 754-7030
Davenport Office935 East 53rd St.
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 324-9085 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (563) 324-9384
Ottumwa Office623 Pennsylvania Ave.
Ottumwa, IA 52501
(641) 682-2270 or (855) 410-6222
Fax: (641) 682-2445
CalendarEvents cannot currently be displayed, sorry! Please check back later.
Request for Proposals
Milestones Area Agency on Aging (MAAA) will be accepting Request for Proposals/Applications (RFP) for Fiscal Years 2016-2017 from organizations that wish to provide services in one or all of the following counties: Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello, and Wayne. RFPs are due back to MAAA by January 28, 2015.
Click below to download application packet, instructions and a list of service categories or you can call 855-410-6222, ext. 401 or email email@example.com to request the RFP packet.
- FY16-17 RFP All Services
- FY16-17 RFP Meal Delivery-Oskaloosa Area
- FY16-17 RFP Home Delivered Meals Subsidy
- FY16-17 RFP Meal Trays
- FY16-17 RFP Legal Assistance
- FY16-17 RFP Prepared Meals for Senior Nutrition Centers
- FY16-17 RFP Raw Food for Senior Nutrition Centers
- FY16-17 RFP Rating Criteria for RFPs