Welcome to Milestones
Helping you and the people you care about age in place.
Milestones is one of six Area Agencies on Aging, designated by the Iowa Department on Aging, with the responsibility to provide aging information and assistance to Iowa seniors age 60 and older in a seventeen county area.
Milestones is your leading source for programs, services and information designed to help older adults and their families living in Appanoose, Clinton, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Lucas, Mahaska, Monroe, Muscatine, Scott, Van Buren, Wapello and Wayne Counties.
Where ever you are in the aging process, Milestones is the “go to place” for up-to-date, local aging information. Get the knowledge and resources to help you, or the person you care about, stay independent and connected.
When you need us, Milestones is there!
- Seniors – Get information on programs and services that help you remain independent in your own home.
- Family & Friends - Are you overwhelmed with caregiving responsibilities? We have information to help you.
- Make a difference - Volunteer. Make a donation.
- Stay Connected - Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest news, announcements and events monthly.
Burlington Office509 Jefferson Street
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 752-5433 or (800) 292-1268
Fax: (319) 754-7030
Davenport Office935 East 53rd St.
Davenport, IA 52807
(563) 324-9085 or (800) 892-9085
Fax: (563) 324-9384
Ottumwa Office117 North Cooper
Ottumwa, IA 52501
(641) 682-2270 or (800) 642-6522
Fax: (641) 682-2445
- April 17, 2014
Matter of Balance Workshop - Oskaloosa
Starts: 9:00 am
Ends: 11:00 am, April 17, 2014
- April 17, 2014
Matter of Balance Workshop - Bloomfield
Starts: 9:30 am
Ends: 11:30 am, April 17, 2014
APRIL IS NATIONAL VOLUNTEER MONTH
The Staff and Board of Directors of Milestones Area Agency on Agency want to take this opportunity to thank our many volunteers who give so much time and talent to our programs that serve area seniors. We appreciate all that our volunteers do from delivering noon meals to homebound seniors, presenting information on Medicare fraud prevention, helping at the meal sites, providing clerical support and delivering holiday meals. Hats off to our volunteers. We appreciate all that you do!